[Qgis-us-user] QGIS USA user group meetup next week at FOSS4G?

Gregory Mader gmader at opensourceintegrators.com
Sat Oct 21 15:14:24 PDT 2023

Hi Sebastian!

Greg

On Sat, Oct 21, 2023 at 3:04 PM Sebastian Gutwein via Qgis-us-user <
qgis-us-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hi, I'm really looking forward to being at FOSS4G NA next week!
> As much as I hate the imperial system it is the system that we mostly use
> in the US and I thought that it might be fun to meet some other US QGIS
> users and have a conversation about funding more support for imperial units
> in QGIS through the QGIS USA Member group. Or other projects the US member
> group could support.
> Thanks
> -Bas
>
> p.s. I'll be presenting on Wednesday at 1:30.
>
> *Presentation Title: **OS Geo in a Small Planning and Landscape Design
> Office*
>
> *Scheduled Date:* *10/25/2023*
>
> *Scheduled Time:* *1:30 to 2*
>
> *Presenter(s)*:  Sebastian Gutwein
> -

*GREGORY MADER*
PRESIDENT
*O:* 1.855.877.2377 EXT.700 <8558772377>
*M:* 909.499.1126 <9094991126>
*E:* GMader at OpenSourceIntegrators.com
<gmader at opensourceintegrations.com?subject=Email%20Reply>
890 W Elliot Road, Suite 107. • GILBERT, AZ 85233
<https://www.opensourceintegrators.com/>
<https://www.magentointegrators.com/> <https://www.hadoopintegrators.com/>
<https://www.usaodoo.com/>

--
 <https://osicon23.com>
*Join us at OSICON 2023, November 7-9 at the Toledo