[Qgis-user] plugin installation

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Mar 6 11:45:44 PST 2008

Hi Chris,

I'm the author of the htmlimagemap plugin, and I've seen this issue with
several other plugins myself. I don't know what's exactly the problem
here. Maybe I should give write or execute access to the zip and all of
it's contents?
But, to work with the plugin, you can always unzip the package yourself
and put the folder 'imagemap_plugin' in your ~/.qgis/python/plugins
directory (which is already available in qgis 0.9.1 isn't it, otherwise
find out where you're plugins are put normally and unpack the zip there).
If it's still not working, let me know so I can see if I can help you.

Grtz Richard Duivenvoorde