[Qgis-user] plugin installation

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:42:34 PST 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde
<rdmailings at duif.net> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
>  I'm the author of the htmlimagemap plugin, and I've seen this issue with
>  several other plugins myself. I don't know what's exactly the problem
>  here. Maybe I should give write or execute access to the zip and all of
>  it's contents?

Now I've found out that the problem is due to incorrect creation of
directories - in some cases zip files, directories are not listed (in
that case we create only top-level dir which leads to the problem with
subdirectories).

Fixed in trunk in r8191 but users of prebuilt packages will have to
unpack the plugin manually.

Martin