[Qgis-user] Geoprocessing vs FileDialog / QGIS hangs

"Dr. Horst Düster" horst.duester at gmx.net
Sun Mar 16 09:50:58 PDT 2008

Indeed there is a problem with the QFileDialog widget and the Python
Geoprocessing plugin. I can reproduce the error with QT4.3.3. With QT
4.2.3 it works without problems.

Translation is the culprit. When I switch off the translation, QGIS
doesn't hang after canceling the filedialog when the geoprocessing
plugin is loaded.

For the first I've switched off the  translation and QGIS should work
fine now.  Please check the new Rev. 0.33 from the repository.

Regards
Horst