[Qgis-user] Projections Management Tool

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Mar 22 01:55:03 PDT 2008

Carson Farmer ha scritto:
> Hello List,
>
> I have developed two projection management tools ( using python ) which
> I would like to disseminate to the general public, but rather than

Hi Carson.
Thanks for your work. Why not setting up a custom repository? It is
simple, and makes installing the plugin very smooth (if it works - some
plugins still have problems with this).
How is this done? Just write  an xml file like this:

<plugins>
	<pyqgis_plugin name="xxx" version="yyy">
<description>Write your description here</description>
<homepage/>
<file_name>srsmanagement.zip</file_name>
	<author_name>Licenced under GNU GPL (General Public License) v2 by
....</author_name>
	<download_url>http://www.geog.uvic.ca/spar/carson/srsmanagement.zip</download_url>
</pyqgis_plugin>
</plugins>

(thanks Martin Dobias for teaching me this!).
I can test it if you set it up.
All the best.
pc
--