[Qgis-user] Still cannot export to MapServer mapfiles (now with Python 2.5.1)

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 06:21:55 PDT 2008

I have installed Python 2.5.1, and Quantum GIS installer recognized it during installation.

However, the installer says that I don't have PyQt4. It gave the following error message:
PyQt4 is not installed
Installing bundled PyQt4

And when I tried to Export to MapServer mapfile, the problem still existed, just exactly like the one before I installed Python.

What could be wrong? Or should I install newer version of Quantum GIS? I'm currently using version 0.9.0-Ganymede. Why msexport keeps failing to create MapServer mapfile?