[Qgis-user] Cannot export to MapServer mapfiles (but no blank space in folder's name)

Sebastien Vial sebastien.vial at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 02:49:00 PDT 2008

My installation :
1 . installing python 2.5
2. then re-install qgis ; it detects the python and uses it instead of the
budled one
(i'm using the 0.9.2.rc)

Next, if you want to use some plugins, you need to install psycopg and
others

Seb

2008/3/28, kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com <kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com>:

> Er, I did not have Python installed on my Windows when
> installing Quantum GIS on my computer. (duh!) Doesn't
> Quantum
>
> Now I don't have Python either. Should I uninstall
> Quantum GIS before installing Python, and then install
> it again after installing Pyhton?
>
> And which version of Python is the best for Quantum
> GIS 0.9.0-Ganymede?
>
> Thanks,
> -Kresh
>
> > Do you have Python installed on your Windows
> > machine?

> So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with
> women, with marriage, with God, religions, bars, nightclubs, computer games,
> and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom
> and a healed pride.

Sébastien VIAL
Prof d'Info - Resp. TIC/Comm - Formateur SIG
Lycée Agricole du Balcon des Ardennes
http://www.lebalcon.fr
tel : 03-24-57-66-71