[Qgis-user] Cannot export to MapServer mapfiles (but no blank space in folder's name)

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 02:17:56 PDT 2008

Er, I did not have Python installed on my Windows when
installing Quantum GIS on my computer. (duh!) Doesn't
Quantum

Now I don't have Python either. Should I uninstall
Quantum GIS before installing Python, and then install
it again after installing Pyhton?

And which version of Python is the best for Quantum
GIS 0.9.0-Ganymede?

Thanks,
-Kresh

> Do you have Python installed on your Windows
> machine?

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with women, with marriage, with God, religions, bars, nightclubs, computer games, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.