[Qgis-user] Still cannot export to MapServer mapfiles (now with Python 2.5.1)

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 22:33:52 PDT 2008

So QuantumGIS 0.9.1 does not work on WinXP either? :-(

  Well I'll try QuantumGIS 0.9.2 then.

  By the way, a friend told me that MapServer export in QuantumGIS 8 and 9 just do not work on Windows, yet the one in QuantumGIS 7 work; is that true?

  Anyone still have QuantumGIS 7 installer? Where can I download it?

  Thanks,
  -Kresh

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with women, with marriage, with God, religions, bars, nightclubs, computer games, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.