[Qgis-user] Mapserver Export

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Mon Mar 31 04:13:16 PDT 2008

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com wrote:
> So mapfile export in 0.9.x does not work on Windows at
> all? Not even 0.9.2?

Sorry for the mis-understanding. On 0.9.2 the mapserver export plugin
works well. I don't think you should bother with the older versions.
Uninstall all the old stuff, get and install python (from
www.python.org), then install the newest 0.9.2. It comes with the plugin
installer, and the mapserver export plugin ready to go. And you will be
able to add other additional plugins as well...

--
Micha Silver
Arava Development Co