[Qgis-user] Mapserver Export

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 23:24:17 PDT 2008

So mapfile export in 0.9.x does not work on Windows at
all? Not even 0.9.2?

Is there any place where I can download QuantumGIS
version 0.8.x then? How about 0.7.x? What version can
actually export mapfile in Windows?

Thanks,
-Kresh

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with women, with marriage, with God, religions, bars, nightclubs, computer games, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.