[Qgis-user] Enhancement Requests: Enhanced Map Tips

Agustin Lobo aloboaleu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:34:17 PST 2008

I comment on the one on Enhanced Map Tips.
I actually would add the ability of
drawing a simple plot, for example to display
reflectance values across bands or time series of vegetation
index "a la Envi".
Not sure if this should be a different ticket.

BTW, priority "minor: annoyance or enhancement"
should not be split in two different categories? I mean that an enhancement
could not be of minor priority, and certainly
not similar to a minor annoyance.

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster