[Qgis-user] Enhancement Requests: Enhanced Map Tips

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 6 12:09:12 PST 2008

Hi Augustin,

Thank you for commenting on the Map Tips enhancement proposal.

I guess your proposal deserves a separate enhancement request because it
may be too different.

But depending how the QGIS developers are trying to solve the map tips
enhancement problem (if they do at all), it may be possible to use the
solution as a base to solve your request further on, too.

Andreas