[Qgis-user] QGIS and ECW and MrSid formats

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Nov 8 00:28:51 PST 2008

Hi Jacolin

> Camptocamp created such gdal package with ECW. More information here:
> http://cartoweb.org/cwiki/DebianPackages

I thought I would give your repo a try on my etch server but I had
some problems with the pgp key:

sudo gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys A37E4CF5
gpg: requesting key A37E4CF5 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
?: subkeys.pgp.net: Connection refused
gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 7: couldn't connect: Connection refused
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

Also do you have a mrsid library too?

Thanks!