[Qgis-user] Help needed on installation of various dependencies

sonai1978 to_banerjee at rediffmail.com
Wed Sep 3 23:32:54 PDT 2008

I am a newbie in this environment (python, QGIS).

I am finding it hard to install all the things at there proper place. So
whenever i tried to run the tutorial that Mr. Tim have created, i get the
error.

import error.

no module  qgis.core
no module qgis.gui

Is there any basic step by step approach to install the programs at specific
locations to run that customized application.

The softwares i am using are.

OS - windows 2000.
Python 2.5
PyQT 4.4.3
Qunatum Gis 0.11.0.2

It is will be very helpful for me if you can help me out.

Bishwarup