[Qgis-user] actions

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Thu Sep 4 03:02:31 PDT 2008

Hallo Gerhard,

"Gerhard Rappold" <gerhard.bgr at gmail.com>, [20080903 - 22:41:28]

> Dear qGIS users,
>
> I tried to use "actions" to connect pictures to a point shape. It
> works under linux fine but the program crashes on windows.

Whats the exact command you try to launch on windows?

Did you try to launch any other program or does it crash regardless
what program you try to launch?

> I am using qgis 0.11
>
> I searched the forums and found some articles but they did not work
> in my case.
>
> Any ideas?

Best
	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998