[Qgis-user] Installer update - more repositories needed! ;)

Micha Silver Micha at arava.co.il
Wed Sep 10 07:25:41 PDT 2008

Hello Borys:

Today, in a small seminar I was giving using qgis (the first lesson
was to add your new plugin installer) I noticed that on WinXP, a
user with a non-ascii username couldn't install the plugin. The
error showed that the "foreign" characters in the path to .qgis were
not parsed - in the error message the path appeared as "C:\Documents
and Settings\\.qis" which of course is wrong) . On the same
computer, after adding a new user with a simple ascii-only username,
the installer worked fine. Is this something you'd like to address?

Regards,
Micha

Jurgiel
>Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 3:34 AM