[Qgis-user] 3 color logos

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Aug 4 06:44:09 PDT 2009

Hi all

Are we now talking about changing the logo for qgis? This just started
because we need a version that's printable ... So it has to take into
account some restrictions. It was never the plan to change the looks of
the original logo though.

If we really want to change the master logo there would be a lot of work
to do afterwards. I think there are more important things to focus on.

Ciao,

Anita