[Qgis-user] bug fixing

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Aug 21 01:05:48 PDT 2009

Hi all.
While the release of QGIS 1.2 approaches, I'm glad to emphasize the great
results we achieved regarding the bugs queue: in the last period well over 100
tickets have been fixed or closed. Currently we have no critical bugs left, the
number of major bugs is the lowest since years, and the trend is encouraging.
Thanks a lot to developers for fixing many bugs, to Giovanni for helping
cleaning up the queue, to the reporters, and to donors who helped through our
bug fixing initiative http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Bugs
Every user is encouraged to keep on reporting, checking whether old bugs are
still valid, and if possible to donate for the resolution of specific issues.
All the best and again many thanks.