[Qgis-user] bug fixing

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Fri Aug 21 01:14:02 PDT 2009

Le Friday 21 August 2009 10:05:48 Paolo Cavallini, vous avez écrit :
> Hi all.
> While the release of QGIS 1.2 approaches, I'm glad to emphasize the great
> results we achieved regarding the bugs queue: in the last period well over
> 100 tickets have been fixed or closed. Currently we have no critical bugs
> left, the number of major bugs is the lowest since years, and the trend is
> encouraging. Thanks a lot to developers for fixing many bugs, to Giovanni
> for helping cleaning up the queue, to the reporters, and to donors who
> helped through our bug fixing initiative http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Bugs
> Every user is encouraged to keep on reporting, checking whether old bugs
> are still valid, and if possible to donate for the resolution of specific
> issues. All the best and again many thanks.
Hello,

Just one word: bravo! I am working on 1.2.0 and it is a pleasure to work with
it as link [1] show it :)

Just two bugs, may be too late to report for this release:
1. the resolution parameter is not saved in the template file (qgt)
2. the filter for "save as picture" dialog is not working, as it shows no
file, even if some files already exist with the correct extension.

Regards,

Y. (waiting the 1.3.0 release)
[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Press_Release_26_Metrics
--
Yves Jacolin

Ne demandez pas si vous pouvez contribuer, contribuez ! :)
---
http://softlibre.gloobe.org