[Qgis-user] [Fwd: AW: WG: Meeting in Vienna Group from 05th to 09th of November 09]

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 01:31:03 PDT 2009

New infos from Hotel Modul..
There were still some small missunderstandings but it should be possible
from now on to book (if you want to stay there).
Bookings must be made until 24. Sept. 2009 with an email to

rezeptionmodul at wkw.at

or with fax or phone

Tel.: +43 1 47 660
Fax.: +43 1 47 660-116

Codeword "Cavallini" (that was not my idea - hope paolo isn't mad about
using his name)

I hope all problems are solved now and everyone will get a bed in any Hotel

Tim did you get an answer from you hotel? If not tell me - I'll pass by
there on my way home and ask whats up with the rooms..

regards
Werner

Ps: for all german speakers - The original message from Mrs. Fuchs attached

-------- Original-Nachricht --------