[Qgis-user] Add Raster Layer Restricted to Types of GRASS Layer and is Not a Supported Raster Data Source

Bob Bruce Bob.Bruce at pobox.com
Mon Aug 24 07:11:09 PDT 2009

Thanks for getting back to me, Peter. You gave me some idea of where to
look although I couldn't find the GDAL_SKIP environment variable being
set anywhere.

I looked through all of the .bat files that were run as QGIS started up
and noticed that I had this call "call "%OSGEO4W_ROOT%"\bin\gdal16.bat"
in my QGIS-1.1.bat file even though GDAL.bat was called indirectly in
this call: "call "%OSGEO4W_ROOT%"\bin\o4w_env.bat".

So I just REMed out the call to gdal16.bat in the QGIS-1.1.bat file and
got my list of raster data types back.

thanks again,
                     Bob Bruce