[Qgis-user] Projection

Sarel Coetzer geotech.sarel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:56:25 PDT 2009

Hi Giovanni

Yes I have tried the OTF facility and still the layers wont overlay. The
issue is that changes can be made to the CRS but it does not take effect
until the layer file is saved with the new CRS values and is required to be
reloaded in a new session. Surely the layers should refresh with the newly
selected CRS and display in the correct location unless I am missing
something fundamentally.

Regards
Sarel

.