FW: [Qgis-user] DEM matching to points - how to load plugins in windows

M.E.Dodd M.E.Dodd at open.ac.uk
Wed Dec 2 05:44:11 PST 2009

Thanks for the responses on how to match to points, however they raised a second problem which might be a bug in qgis or at least need a work around.  That is, when I tried to find 'point sampling tool' it was not there and when I tried to install it the repository was unavailable and when I tried a manual download and install it would not work, see some details of correspondence about this below.