Re: FW: [Qgis-user] DEM matching to points - how to load plugins in windows

Swapnil Chaudhari sslan at rediffmail.com
Thu Dec 3 06:11:25 PST 2009

Hi Dodd
It is a bit tricky to do the manual installation of plugins. There are some issues which I've faced if there are any old versions available and you are trying to load it again over newer versions. I would suggest you to get the fetch python plug-in insted of manual method.

For doing so few things you have to check,
1. See if your proxies are set properly.
----- setting----options----and proxy in the option box.
2. This plug-in that you are interested in is available in Borys Jurgiel's Repository
http://bwj.aster.net.pl/qgis/plugins.xml
so kindly make sure you add it thr add 3rd part repository option.

It should be connected to the repository if everything is fine.

Kindly write back if it doesn't work.

Best ,
Swapnil A Chaudhari

On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 19:10:49 +0530 wrote