[Qgis-user] Problem with SDA4PP/Linked Statistical Display

Volkan Kepoglu vkepoglu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 04:17:00 PST 2009

updated with ver. 0.142, could you try that if it is fixed?

1. added loading of rJava package function
2. changed the style of loading of iplot package: first checks the package
installed or not
and then loads the package but skips to control the package whether it is
loaded or not,
because, most probably, i think that there is a bug for iplots package. even
it is loaded, sometimes do not return true.
for this reason, i prefered not to control the library whether loaded or
not.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Agustin Lobo [via OSGeo.org] <
ml-node+4134711-2016065918 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B4134711-2016065918 at n2.nabble.com>
> wrote:

> Dear Volkan,
> Thanks for SDA4PP.
> When I try to run the Linked Statistical Display in SDA4PP (0.141) (R 2.10)
>
> (QGIS 1.3.0 from ubuntu jaunty binaries) I get the following error
> despite having the package rJava installed (also: note that rJava is
> not listed among the dependencies):
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "/home/alobo/.qgis//python/plugins/SDA4PP/sda4pp.py", line 163, in
> doIplotTool
>      d = iplot.IplotTool(self.iface)
>    File "/home/alobo/.qgis//python/plugins/SDA4PP/iplot.py", line 64, in
> __init__
>      self.readInputFile()
>    File "/home/alobo/.qgis//python/plugins/SDA4PP/iplot.py", line 357, in
> readInputFile
>      errorChecking = sda4ppLoadRpackage.readLib("iplot")
>    File "/home/alobo/.qgis//python/plugins/SDA4PP/sda4ppLoadRpackage.py",
> line
> 57, in readLib
>      result += loadIplot(r)
>    File "/home/alobo/.qgis//python/plugins/SDA4PP/sda4ppLoadRpackage.py",
> line
> 137, in loadIplot
>      if (r.require("iplots")[0]):
>    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/rpy2/robjects/__init__.py",
> line
> 422, in __call__
>      res = super(RFunction, self).__call__(*new_args, **new_kwargs)
> RRuntimeError: Error: package 'rJava' could not be loaded
>
> Thanks,
>
> Agus

Regards,
Volkan Osman Kepoglu