[Qgis-user] Ubuntu: How to add MrSID and ECW support into GDAL

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 12:07:34 PST 2009

Micha,
Those are not my directions, but the "official" directions
(which were not available the first time I tried to use these
libraries.

Maybe you can try to contact the author (signed Bill Kristan)
or modify the page, it's a wiki. Anyway, thanks for the
tip. We might want to have our own version in the users corner
of the qgis pages.

Agus