[Qgis-user] jumping scale

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 03:38:02 PDT 2009

Hi!

Realised the same behaviour a few month ago but never had time to
investigat - someone i talked to said something about "different
projections cause this".
Personaly i believe that this is a bug anywhere in the scaling routine..
cause it changes way too fast while only moving the map.

I hope someone here can clear this out..
If you find out something about it please tell it to me too ;)

all in all I can reproduce this behavior and also wonder why it's changing.

regards Werner