[Qgis-user] shape file to gridded

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Mar 15 04:44:32 PDT 2009

Hi Marc,

QGIS doesn't have this functionaliyt out of the box - but gdal has:

See http://www.gdal.org/gdal_rasterize.html

There may exist a QGIS plugin for this purpose, but I don't know one. I
also heard that some people are working on QGIS plugins to integrate
gdal/ogr functionality in QGIS.

If you aren't afraid of the command-line, gdal_rasterize will work fine
for you.

Andreas