[Qgis-user] Projection not recognised EPSG:31259

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Mar 24 03:53:22 PDT 2009

Werner Macho ha scritto:
> Hi to all!
> With recent changes from Martin there is progress in finding the right
> projection but I still have a problem with some shapefiles.

Hi Werner,
there are several bugs opened on this subject (I mentioned some of them
in one previous mail). I know some of these issues are actually
showstoppers for people working with non-supported projections, so I
think we should deal with them properly. Markus Neteler knows a lot
about this, and many of these issues have been solved in GRASS, so I
suggest asking his advice first.
All the best.