AW: [Qgis-user] QGIS performance problem

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Tue Sep 1 01:31:08 PDT 2009

Hmmm...

It seems that if you set up an account for Marco to try to debug this, then QGIS works perfectly...

Or it could be the OpenSuse system update I just ran, followed by a  reboot which might have fixed the problem.

QGIS is now performing admirably with lines & large/small polygons in PostGIS zooming in & out flawlessly. Both as me & as Marco.

Anyway, Marco has an account here now & I'll leave it there so either
a) it's ready for the next time, or
b) it will ensure there is no next time.

Cheers,

  Brent