[Qgis-user] QGis 1.2.0 and OpenStreetMap plugin on Windows

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Sep 8 23:53:45 PDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks, your answer helps me a lot because I can stop wasting time for
trials. I am awaiting the Windows version that shows OSM features.  QGis
supporting OSM is extremely nice thing because it is narrowing the gap
between OSM and GIS worlds. It is for sure worth advertising on OSM wiki
and mailing lists. For example it probably supports using local imagery
as a background that is missing from all the existing OSM editors.

-Jukka Rahkonen-