[Qgis-user] Improvement for Python Shell

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 01:20:28 PDT 2009

I think it's worthwhile asking in the user list, users are the ones
who must decide if a given functionality is needed or not.  Then
developers decide if this is possible or not (and if they want to do it
or not!).

And yes, a set of buttons as you describe would be useful.
Note that this is equivalent to the R functionality provided by manageR,
which is actually providing the best (useful + simple) R GUI in linux as
far as I know.

Agus