[Qgis-user] Urgent - docs for the Live GIS project

Aaron Racicot aaronr at z-pulley.com
Wed Sep 16 16:15:48 PDT 2009

Hi there Alex,

I don't have time today to do a formal write-up, but I can point you to a
presentation I gave at the WAURISA conference a couple of months ago that
went through QGIS... from some of the basics, to plugins, to custom apps.
Feel free to pull anything out of there that you think might be interesting.
Sorry I can't be of further help today...

http://www.reprojected.com/presentations/Presentations/waurisa_2009/z-pulley
_QGIS_WORKSHOP.pdf

There is a ppt in that same directory as well as sample data used in the
presentation.

Aaron Racicot
Z-Pulley Inc.