[Qgis-user] Urgent - docs for the Live GIS project

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Sep 16 14:39:03 PDT 2009

The install of QGIS into the Live GIS project for FOSS4G is coming along
but we need your help. We need to try and write up a 1 page document on
the basics of QGIS for the 1st time user opening the disc.

If someone could step up and put together a little something, today,
I'll get it into the svn. I started an outline of the things I thought
we should mention.
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/descriptions/qgis_description.html

The following folder contains examples from other projects and the seeds
for information about QGIS.
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/descriptions/

I'll look into including the Manual locally which will probably be the
biggest help.

Reminder, we need to get it in today.

Thanks,
Alex