[Qgis-user] New version for Mac not there...?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Sep 20 07:36:57 PDT 2009

I just woke up (US Central time) and updated my site.  Qgis 1.3 Mac is
ready for download.

On Sep 20, 2009, at 6:03 AM, Barend Kobben wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I appreciate the hard work of the QGIS gang, but I get the impression
> they're overdoing it a bit now and getting sloppy in the process.
> There was
> an earlier mail about the Windows link being wrong and now if one
> goes to
> the pages advertised for download of MacOSX version:
>
> 1.3.0 Mimas Mac OS X
> Download: http://www.kyngchaos.com/software:qgis
>
> .. just to find there's only the 1.2.0 version there is rather
> dissapointing
> ;-)

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe