[Qgis-user] New version for Mac not there...?

Sun Sep 20 08:13:36 PDT 2009

Hi William

Great stuff! Many thanks as always for the great work you do for the
Macanistas (is that a word?) out there! I'll remove the notice on the
download page.

Regards

Tim

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 4:36 PM, William Kyngesburye
<woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
> I just woke up (US Central time) and updated my site.  Qgis 1.3 Mac is ready
> for download.
>
> On Sep 20, 2009, at 6:03 AM, Barend Kobben wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I appreciate the hard work of the QGIS gang, but I get the impression
>> they're overdoing it a bit now and getting sloppy in the process. There
>> was
>> an earlier mail about the Windows link being wrong and now if one goes to
>> the pages advertised for download of MacOSX version:
>>
>> 1.3.0 Mimas Mac OS X
>> Download: http://www.kyngchaos.com/software:qgis
>>
>> .. just to find there's only the 1.2.0 version there is rather
>> dissapointing
>> ;-)
>
> -----
> http://www.kyngchaos.com/
>
> "This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the past
> isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate
> physical sensations and my state of mind?"
>
> - The Ruler of the Universe

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux