[Qgis-user] Good bye Tiger

Sun Sep 20 12:14:35 PDT 2009

Hi

I changed the wording a bit on the download page as it was incorrect.
QGIS 1.3 *should* work on Tiger but in subsequent releases William is
no longer to build QGIS on packages for Tiger. This does not preclude
you or others building packages for Tiger - the process is not hard if
you are prepared to spend a bit of time installing xcode, checking out
the source etc.

Regards

Tim

2009/9/20 Sergio Zárate Pedroche <szpedroche at yahoo.com.mx>:
> So, it's good morning and bye bye Tiger....
> Many of us can't buy a new Mac for running the fancy Leopard-Snow Leopard
> platform (own G3 Macs); most of which prefer open software, it is bad
> news...
> Personally, I will have to use someone's computer to see what's new and good
> in Mimas.
> Will stick to 1.2.0 and hope for some development coming soon...
> Will projects be easily exchangeable between versions?
> Regards,
> Sergio
>
> Dr. Sergio Zárate Pedroche
> José María Arroyo 228