[Qgis-user] Good bye Tiger

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Sep 20 12:40:11 PDT 2009

Note that I did build 1.3 for Tiger, but it's on the download archive
page.  As Tim pointed out, I won't be maintaining Tiger packages in
the future.

But there is still Leopard, and PPC macs (G4 minimum) will run
Leopard.  G3 Macs are quite old, and probably underpowered for GIS
work.  Well, I'm sure that's debatable, but 3 systems is a lot for me
to maintain packages for.

Sorry.  I'm a forward-moving person.