[Qgis-user] Large Format Printing (A0)

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Sep 20 13:14:55 PDT 2009

The HP-Designjet printers are usually well supported under Linux - but
if you want to make sure before buying one, just ask the HP vendors - it
will also show them that people ask for Linux support, which is a good
thing as well. Too many devices run under Linux, but bought as a
Windows/Mac device (making the vendors believe that there is no demand
for Linux).

As Alex said, Cups supports HP Designjets as well.

Andreas