R: Re: [Qgis-user] manage R behaviour

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:03:48 PDT 2009

Hi Ale,

No new yet, but the information you provided below might be helpful. I
changed the way manageR communicates with R slightly (it actually works
better the way it is, but for some reason windows doesn't show results...).
I will try a few things tonight, and let you know how it goes. I may have
some things for you to test if you have some time, as I don't have access to
Windows myself...?

Carson