R: Re: [Qgis-user] manage R behaviour

Alessandro Sarretta alessandro.sarretta at inwind.it
Mon Sep 21 09:55:50 PDT 2009

Hi Carson, do you have news about this problem?
For your information, I noticed that using the R console from "SDA4PP"
plugin, I have no problems and I can see variables created form the
console of "manage R" too...
I rememebr you that I'm using QGIS trunk, installed by OSGeo4W in
Windows XP, R2.9.0, manageR 0.7.2
thanks
Ale