AW: [Qgis-user] Georeferencer plugin and helmert method

Ziegler Stefan Stefan.Ziegler at bd.so.ch
Tue Sep 22 07:24:48 PDT 2009

Hi

thanks for the answers so far. Since it seems that it's not working it definitely should be removed. But it would be great to have a helmert transformation method even if it's not the most accurate method for scanned plans.
I tried now polynomial 1 with success. So it was a wrong GCP...

There are 3 issues I noticed:

- QGIS crashes when you try to create and load a georeferenced map after the warp options dialog a second time. It does not crash if you close the georefencer dialog and reload the raster.
- The map disappears in the georeferencer dialog after georectifying. Only the GCP with labels are visible.
- Processing a black and white raster image ends up with a completely black image. Probably a GDAL issue?

regards
Stefan