[Qgis-user] qgis crash when using unique value classification of integer values

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 02:45:28 PDT 2009

Get it here:
https://dl-web.getdropbox.com/get/Public/el_salvador_lcov_1992.zip?w=9e085715&dl=1

It is a small subset of landcover polygon (class category is encoded
in the "code" attribute).
We are encountering this issue when attribute values are in REAL type.
 The data was encoded as real value because of the issue I reported
with creating new polygon where the add attribute column only created
REAL value.

This issue is not evident with attributes in string and integer type.

--
cheers,
maning