[Qgis-user] python-qgis pkg for Ubuntu 8.04

Jamie Adams jaadfoo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:10:52 PDT 2009

I get a similar error when build qgis from svn.  Reported it back in August,
still happening as of last week.
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2009-August/007543.html

<http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2009-August/007543.html>I
get the error dialog when I start qgis, and then another when I close.  I
fix it the same way, by removing the newline on line 16
of ui_qgsplugininstallerbase.py.

- Jamie