[Qgis-user] proj file and QGIS

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 08:05:33 PDT 2010

it's possible you prj file isn't getting read properly? what software
did you use to create the prj file?
you can check the properties of the layer to see if your prj info is
correctly specified, and if not, change it manually there... you could
also then use the define projection tool from the vector tools to
properly specify your prj...

Carson