[Qgis-user] empty map composer window on reopen

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Mon Apr 19 06:18:40 PDT 2010

I find the following behavior on QGIS 1.4, from the UbuntuGIS repo:

I finish and save a project with a map designed in the composer window.

After I close QGIS and then reopen the project, it opens and immediately
an *empty* composer window opens on top. This window cannot be closed,
only minimized.  After minimizing, I can run the Map Composer manager
and delete that composer window. (But then all the map design gets lost...)

Has anyone else seen this?

--
Micha Silver
Arava Development Co. +972-52-3665918