[Qgis-user] Mobile GIS

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 04:15:22 PDT 2010

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for informing about the android mapviewer. I hope that in
the near future it would be capable to be mobile gis as Phillip
described - Android Mobile GIS.

Ubuntu tablets are coming as well.
http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/19/sharps-netwalker-pc-t1-is-the-very-definition-of-an-mid-coming/

I think QGIS can easily run on these devices as well.

But I refer to have an Android Mobile GIS app in android since most of
the these devices has built-in GPS.

Regards,

Noli