[Qgis-user] IR-airphoto and 3D

Ulf Almroth ulf.almroth at lillabjoern.se
Tue Apr 27 12:18:48 PDT 2010

Johan,
What you need is a photogrammetric package. I only know one open source
package. Look at http://www.efoto.eng.uerj.br/en:start and download the
latest version. It has all you need to accomplish your task, includning a
modul for DEM (digital elevation model) extraction from the stereo pair. Yoy
dont need dual screens, fancy cards and polaroid glasses. A split screen or
re/blue glasses like som childrens books had when I was a kid will do. Note:
I found this package recentlly and had no time to test it, but I am going
to. There used to be another free package,  photomodeler, but i don't think
it is free anymore and anyway it is phocused on terrestrial and not on
aerial images.

Ulf Almroth