[Qgis-user] QGIS Users Gallery

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Aug 5 23:52:45 PDT 2010

Hi Noli,

this is an excellent idea. We could add it to the users corner of the wiki.

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_QGIS_Wiki

As you wrote, the main problem is time. If you have some time to offer it
would be great, if you could manage that wiki site, write a note about the
gallery on the lists from time to time and be the contact person, so the
wiki page gets filled little by little.

Would that be an option for you?

Apart from that we will have some new case studies on the website soon as
well. This is then an additional way to promote qgis capabilities.

Regards,
 Otto